martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

THE LAST WEEK

The last week I studied an exam in the house on Monday at 6:45.
The last week I played football in some friend's house on Tuesday at 3 o'clock.
The last week I visited granmother in the house on Wendsday at 1:15.
The last week I went to concert on Thursday at 11:45 the night.
The last week I met a person very important on Friday at 5 o'clock.
The last week I gave clothe at my cousin on Saturday at 10 o'clock the morning.
The last week I could in the PortAventura on Sunday at 7 o'clock.

2 comentarios:

**meli** dijo...

hello my friend you is the best because helping i n the eny went

i love you


Att;melyy

_*CRISTINA*_ dijo...

HeLlo***


MeLy__


how are you?¿?¿


mely you know the always amb have the next to oks!!!!!


Went the do the comentarii mm jeje...


(L)


kissS


att:*fofo*